Cucumbers are not added to your salad for no reason, they have so many benefits for the body, as well as for the skin.
Cucumber ice cubes, for example, can do magic.
Have you ever tried rubbing them on your face? If your answer is NO, I’m sure you will soon, especially when you get to know all the benefits they have on your skin and overall appearance.
As usual, I only share with you the things that I’ve personally tried and loved, and these cucumber ice cubes are no exception! I’ve been using them for more than one year now and my skin has never ever felt and looked any better. My skin is shiny, extra glowy, acne-free, and so firm.
So what’s the secret about these cucumber ice cubes?
Cucumber is made up of 96% water, which means it’s a very high source of hydration. Hence, this makes it a great addition to your skincare routine. Plus, It is loaded with vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals.
So yes, rubbing a cucumber ice cube on your face every day will brighten and waken up the skin, solving all your skin problems and giving you a flawless complexion and hydrated skin in no time.
Let’s learn how to make cucumber ice cubes at home!
There are many interesting DIY cucumber ice cubes for the face, but I personally add no other ingredient and only use plain cucumber juice. And if there is anything that I would add to it, then it would be definitely aloe vera juice for its soothing and moisturizing properties especially if your skin is dry and flaky.
No worries! I will make sure to write another article for you guys in which I’ll share all the other beneficial beauty ice cubes that I’ve tried and loved!
Now let’s see together what you will need to make those cucumber ice cubes for the face.
- Silicone ice cubes
- Cucumber juice
How to make cucumber ice cubes?
- Peel off one large cucumber or two, depending on the size of the ice cube tray you have.
- Cut the cucumber into pieces and put them all in a blender and mix until watery.
- Use a strainer to separate the juice from any solid material.
- Pour the cucumber juice into the silicone ice cube tray and put it in the freezer.
- Leave it overnight or for 4 to 5 hours.
How to use them?
- Wash your face properly to get rid of all the dirt.
- Grab 1 cucumber ice cube and use it to massage your face and under your eyes in circular motions for 3-4 minutes. Then rinse off with water.
How often you should use cucumbers?
Massaging my face with a cucumber ice cube is part of my everyday skincare routine. But I prefer to use it at night before I apply my daily serum and night cream.
Here is what happens when you rub 1 cucumber ice cube on your face daily:
- Build collagen and tighten saggy skin. So yes! You will look younger than your real age
- Deeply clean the skin and reduce the production of excess oil. Bye-bye Pimples
- Reduce the water retention under the eyes and calm down puffiness. From now on, no one will dare to call you “frog eyes”
- Restore the skin elasticity and delay the appearance of wrinkles.
- Give you a brighter and blemish-free complexion.
- add glow to your face and let you shine like a diamond.
As you can see, there are numerous benefits to cucumber ice cubes, but let’s be clear, good skin comes from the inside first. This means what you eat and drink is reflected in the way your skin looks.
Here is my beauty smoothie for glowy, clear, and younger skin: How To Get glowing skin in 30 days!
And don’t forget to share with me your own experience with cucumber ice cubes and the results it has given you!
Much love, XoXo
[…] I have already shared with you one of my secrets to glowing skin, which I hope you’ve tried and loved. For those of you who don’t know what I’m talking about, here’s the article: Why you should rub Cucumber Ice Cubes on Your face every day? […]
Comments are closed.