Wondering how to get glowing skin in a short period of time? I’ll help you, but under 1 condition… you have to accept the challenge!
30 days of commitment is all you need to get that natural dewy skin glow. The challenge is so simple and easy as long as you are not a lazy bum!
I have already shared with you one of my secrets to glowing skin, which I hope you’ve tried and loved. For those of you who don’t know what I’m talking about, here’s the article: Why you should rub Cucumber Ice Cubes on Your face every day?
As for today, I’m revealing another natural beauty secret, which is this delicious smoothie for glowing skin that will make your face shine in no time.
This glowing skin smoothie recipe is my favorite, and I promise you will notice a remarkable improvement in the way your skin feels and looks.
However, keep in mind that maintaining a good skincare routine in addition to a healthy diet is also important.
Without any further ado, let’s get creative in the kitchen!
How to get glowing skin? Drink this!
This glowing skin smoothie is a must-try! It’s easy to make, very good for your skin and you’re gonna love it because it tastes so good!
OMG, I’m drooling over here…
Glowing skin smoothie recipe just for you! Here is what you will need:
- 2 peeled beetroots.
- 2 oranges.
- 1 Gold Kiwi.
- A handful of blueberries.
- A handful of raspberries.
- 1 cup spinach.
- 1 Kaki fruit.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender or a juicer.
And Ta-da!… you’re ready to drink your way to glowing and youthful-looking skin. Now, you will no longer wonder how to get glowing skin as your skin will do all the talking.
However, remember that making this challenge your daily morning routine can do wonders for your overall health and appearance.
Why is smoothie this good for your Skin?
- Contains powerful ingredients that deliver a serving of antioxidants, minerals, Vitamin C and E, Omega-3, and Omega-6 fatty acids.
- Boosts collagen production and soothes the skin.
- Nourishes, hydrates, and gives the skin a natural glow.
- Makes your skin age slowly, thanks to raspberries which are loaded with antioxidants.
- Blueberries reduce acne-related swelling and skin discoloration.
- Spinach works to remove impurities from the body.
- And the list goes on and on…
Give it a try and let me know in the comments how much you like it!
Some advice for a daily glowing skin
Here are other useful tips on how to get glowing skin:
- Never ever sleep with your makeup on.
- Cleanse your skin properly and fully.
- Exfoliate your skin once to twice a week.
- Moisturize, Moisturize, and moisturize!
- Always protect your skin from harmful UV rays.
- Hydrate from the inside out. YES, drink water!! lots of water!
- Don’t forget to massage your face daily.
- Eat healthily, exercise regularly, and always sleep enough and like a baby!
And last but not least, keep coming back to my blog as I will be soon sharing another secret on how to get glowing skin and body at home. This one will be special as it’s from my Grandma.
Much love, XoXo