Dry hands can affect many people, especially in this hot summer season. I know it’s frustrating, embarrassing, and sometimes even painful especially if your hands are dehydrated. But let me tell you this: you are not the only one suffering from this and feeling insecure about their dry and cracked hands. Does this make you feel any better?
I hope it does!
But wait I have something that can end your suffering for good. I bet you have tried all the home remedies for dry hands out there and other hand creams and hand treatments but in vain!!!
Trust me, you’re going to LOVE this one!
The convenience of this DIY hand mask for dry hands that I’m sharing with you today is that it’s quick, efficient, and gives you excellent results overnight!
If your regular moisturizer is not enough, then take action now!
DIY Hand Mask for Dry Skin
Your hands need love too, did you know that? Well, I hope you do. Unfortunately, most of us tend to ignore or maybe forget to give our hands the attention they deserve. Our hands are as important as our faces and they can equally create an impression of us. Hence, taking good care of your precious hands is a must.
Not many ingredients are needed and they are all 100 % natural!
So how to take care of dry hands during the winter season? All you need is the following:
- 4 Tablespoon oatmeal.
- 2 Tablespoons alcohol-free rose water.
- 2 teaspoons almond oil.
- 1 teaspoon Argan oil.
- 1 teaspoon lavender oil.
How to apply?
- To make this DIY hand mask for dry hands, you need first to grind oats using a food processor or even better a Mortar and Pestle.
- Next, add the other ingredients to the oats flour and mix everything together.
- In a double boiler, gently heat the mixture until it’s just warm. Then remove it from the heat.
- Gently apply and evenly spread This DIY hand mask for dry hands over your hands.
- Then, grab a plastic wrap and loosely wrap your hands until the mask has cooled. Leave for about 20-30 minutes.
- Then remove and rinse your hands with lukewarm water.
- Then follow with an application of your favorite moisturizer.
Why you should try this DIY hand mask for dry hands?
This DIY hand mask contains all the skin-loving ingredients that your hands need to combat dryness and become softer, firmer, and younger-looking!
- Oats are rich in vitamin E, which is famous for its skin-healthy benefits. Oats is can deeply moisturize, exfoliate, relieve itchiness, and protect the skin from external factors.
- Rosewater is known for its hydrating and astringent properties, rose water can gently lift dirt and oil and maintain the skin’s natural pH balance, leaving your hands soft like those of a baby.
- Almond oil This is all the magic you need to get fair and soft hands. Almond oil has been long used to treat dry skin conditions. This included even chronic skin issues like eczema and psoriasis. The other plus of almond oil is that it reduces dark spots and evens the skin tone.
- Moroccan Argan oil or liquid gold as it’s also called all over the world is one of the best oil to moisturize your skin on a daily basis. So, imagine what happens when you add it to all these powerful ingredients and apply it to those dry hands!!! Adding Moroccan Argan oil to your DIY hand mask for dry hands will not only give you new skin but also take care of your nails and cuticles.
- Lavender oil it’s relaxing but also full of antioxidants that can lift your skin up, boost its elasticity, and give it a younger-looking appearance. And since your hands can easily get wrinkly due to all they go through on a daily basis, adding this oil to your mixture will definitely boost its power!
So, do you love my DIY hand mask for dry hands? Let me know if you are willing to try it at home and when you do tell me what you think about it!
Until then, my peace I leave with you!